Tuesday - Friday 9:00-2:30
Sierra Vista Students have access to digital ebooks and audiobooks through Sora.
Sora can be accessed through the following link and it is Google authenticated.
- Click the link on the left hand side
- Select my school is Upland Unified School District
- Choose Sign in with Google and choose the UUSD Google Apps account
Students can access ebooks as well as audiobooks through Sora. All ebooks and audiobooks can be accessed using a chromebook, computer, or by downloading the app to a mobile device (link to the left).
CONNECT SORA TO THE PUBLIC LIBRARY
Upland Unified has a partnership with Upland Public Library and our Google authenticated Sora accounts will work as public library cards and give students access to check out ebooks and audiobooks through their overdrive account
- Login into the Sora account as described above
- Click the menu at the top right of the Sora account (On a computer the three lines is the menu)
- Click the green plus sign "Add a public library"
- Search for Upland Public Library
- Upland Public Library is part of the Southern California Digital Library
- “Choose Upland Unified School District” on the login screen to use your district Google account instead of a library card.
Once added to the account and when a student searches for a title,
Upland Unified's Library will display first and Upland Public Library's available materials will display below